An automated blowdown control is used when the makeup water load varies greatly or other factors contribute to difficulties in maintaining your boiler water chemistry. An automated blowdown system will, on an adjustable timed basis, automatically sample the boiler water and measure the conductivity. If the conductivity is higher than the setpoint the system will open the motorized blowdown valve until the conductivity falls within range.
- Available factory installed or retrofit.
- Helps keep steam boilers scale-free and operating at peak efficiency.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- Can pay for itself in energy savings in six months.
- Perfect for installations where water treatment programs are limited.