Rite Boiler Design
Rite boilers are classified as “horizontal, inclined watertube boilers.” This design incorporates the best characteristics of traditional firetube and water tube boilers. We provide the large-bore, non proprietary tubes of a firetube boiler but with the thermal-shock resistance of a flexible watertube boiler.
Key Design Advantages
COMPLETE access to the boiler water sides for inspection, cleaning and repair.
- 25 year warranty against thermal shock and tube erosion.
- Available as either atmospheric or powered burner.
- Suitable for “type B” or “category I” venting.
- Multiple fuel options including: natural gas, LP gas, diesel fuel, waste fuel, digester and landfill gasses.
- Unlike other designs such as tubeless, cast iron and firetube boilers our watertube design can go from a cold start to steam in minutes.
Meet any emission requirement.
Our company grew up in the heart of the South Coast Air Quality District; we have been living low-NOx for over 30 years. We can meet any applicable regulated emission requirement. 30, 20 or sub 9 ppm are no problem. We have several models preapproved to meet SCAQMD 20ppm requirements.