High temperature water boilers feature:
- no high cost thermal oil fluid
- no coking
- no environmental spill issues
- superior heat transfer efficiency over thermal oil. Benefits over steam include
- no auxiliary equipment such as: blowdown tanks, deaerators, water softeners, chemical treatment, feed pumps, steam traps, condensate return lines
- no “open system” energy losses; less scale and corrosion.
So simple to maintain and operate, Rite High Temperature Hot Water Boilers feature complete waterside access so that virtually all scale and mud deposits can be seen and mechanically cleaned during a single scheduled maintenance shutdown. The result - Better fuel-to-water efficiency and lower operating cost over the life of your boiler investment. Consider a few of our other standard features:
- Rite's floating heads that eliminate pressure vessel cracks and broken welds caused by thermal stress cycling (backed by our 25 Year Thermal Shock Warranty.
- Tubesheets up to 1-3/4" thick that virtually eliminates tube loosening or weeping- and you have a better boiler by design.
Rite Power Burner Fired High Temperature Water Boilers must be specified when: Low NOx emissions are required or fuels other than natural gas will be used. While Power Burners are more expensive and use more electrical power than atmospherics, they do have one substantial advantage: by controlling the amount of air they use for combustion, Power Burners achieve higher combustion efficiencies than atmospherics – especially at less than full fire rate.